The Nursing Network on Violence Against Women International News
NNVAWI 2018 conference -Call for abstracts!
by Communications Committee
January 15, 2018
Nursing Network on Violence against Women International
Niagara-on -the-Lake, Ontario, Canada is the next location for the 2018 NNVAWI conference. Date: September 26-28th.
Download the Call for Abstracts for the September 2018 Conference.
This is always a valuable and popular conference so set a place in your busy calendar now. Please note:
Abstract submissions close January 19, 2018- Get your abstracts in today!
The main conference themes include:
- Scale up and Implementation of Promising Interventions and Practices
- Working Across Differences: Violence at the Intersections of Gender, Class, Ability…..
- Understanding and Addressing the Health Effects of Violence Across the Lifespan
- Engaging the Media, Policy Makers and the Public as Allies
- Health Professional Education and System Change
- Evolving Approaches to Community-based Research
Please feel free to promote this conference information and call for abstracts to all your colleagues and friends. Further conference information and abstract submission details can be found at https://www.nnvawi.org/pages/Abstract-Submission.cfm
The committee look forward to seeing you all in Niagara-on-the-Lake!
Conference hashtag #NNVAWI2018